Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Obstacles

Obstacles
 I am thinking of the song Obstacles  by Syd Matters that is used in the game Life is Strange. Seems sort of appropriate at the moment.
 
 To the point, I am experiencing a major depression at the moment as well as a crisis of faith. Although my emotional defenses do not seem to be working at the moment, its not that I haven’t been here before.

 Although I write on Christian topics for my blog I do not consider myself a “christian writer” . Sometimes I am just a person that wants to say something. Other times I use my word processor as a means of working things out in my head.

 Sometimes things just aren’t what they seem to be. Sometimes you are in the darkest pit of despair imaginable, only to find God has been leading you through it for a good reason. Sometimes you hurt because there is something in your life you need to change. Sometimes you just hurt. Sometimes when you ask why it just makes you angry. Sometimes answers don’t fix things anyway.

 I think the first thing to do is to be honest about how you feel. If you are having a spiritual problem, admit it. Doesn’t help to hide from it. You may not understand the situation, I know I don’t. I am hoping God will come to the rescue as He has before.

No comments:

Post a Comment