I woke up this morning, like many mornings, having fallen asleep with the TV on. There was a movie about a guy who was looking for a friend to share the end of the world with. Just sort of made me think what I would want to do if I knew the world would end tomorrow.
There is no right or wrong answer of course. Finding a friend to face the end with sounds like a great idea. Of course I am sure there would be people who would choose to gather at the church. No doubt there would be a worship like none other.
I don't know. Sometime its just fun kicking around odd ideas, but sometimes too it seems that occasionally I awake in a state of clarity about things my subconscious has been attempting to communicate to me. Sometimes I get answers to problems, other times like today I get more questions. Sometimes I get to see the weaknesses of my faith. Its good though that my mind enjoys asking questions though. Its the only way I know to find answers
No comments:
Post a Comment